Control and Food Safty Policy
All Al Africky operations commit to continuous improvement, which is measured, evaluated and validated for effectiveness internally and externally.
The Company believes that the responsibility for achieving quality commitments lies with each Al Africky employee in the execution of their jobs and their relationship with stakeholders.
Food safety is the responsibility of all employees that have direct influence on ingredients, packaging, manufacturing, storage and the transport of products.
Hygiene considerations are at the forefront of all of our processes. Our commitment is to supply safe, clean food. To meet this, our production process is closely monitored to ensure that levels of sanitation and personal hygiene comply with applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
The following food safety and quality principles are the foundation of Al Africky commitment to quality:
- Manufacture and deliver products that meet the highest food safety and quality standards.
- Meet or exceed all statutory and regulatory requirements for quality and food safety.
- Ensure sustainable food safety and quality performance through implementation and certification of effective quality management systems compliant with ISO 9001:2015, ISO22000:2005, FSSC22000, NOP organic, EU Organic, Many More standards in all operations.
- Validate the effectiveness of the food safety and quality management systems through internal and external audit processes recognized by the International Standards Organization.
- Build food safety and quality capability through structured programs that develop technical skills, increase awareness, manage risk and drive increasing levels of excellence.
- Continually review food safety policies, standards and procedures to effectively manage food safety risks associated with changes in products, processes and technologies.
- Include food safety and quality strategies in the annual business planning process to ensure that food safety and quality remains an integral part of operations.
- Set annual measurable food safety and quality objectives for all operations, and at group level, to ensure continuous improvement and compliance with all standards.
- Communicate food safety and quality aspects, strategies and performance to associates, consumers, customers and principal stakeholders that have an impact on, or are affected by the Company’s food safety and quality management systems.